This location had a long history. It was originally called Badini's from 1926-1946. From 1946-1965 it was The Pine Grove Inn.
Tiki was originally opened in this location in 1965 by Bob Gaudio, part of the famous singing group “The Four Seasons”. That explains the name of the drinks on the first portion of the menu entitled "The Golden Hits that built the Tiki!"
This location was only open a few years and then closed to be re-opened as Oriental Luau in the late 1960s or early 70s. The Oriental Luau kept a full menu of tiki drinks as well. It lasted into the 1990s.