This pre-tiki establishment was open from 1942-1950.
Formerly occupied by Club 76.
This 4,000 square foot space was decorated in a tropical theme with colored lights, South Seas foliage, a simulated sunset, and thatching on huts, bar, check room and bandstand. They installed bleached wood tables and a parquet dance floor prior to opening. The opening night kicked off with Johnny Long and his Orchestra.
This site is now home to the Battle Creek Tower, a 21-story office building.