a.k.a. Pirates' House Skull Mug Second Edition With Hook Handle
This white skull mug with handle was manufactured for the Pirates' House in Savannah, GA. The skull has a hook for a handle and wears an eyepatch. The Pirates' House dates back to 1753, but its current incarnation came about when the property was acquired by the Savannah Gas Company in 1948 and Mrs. Hansell Hillyer, wife of the president of the company, transformed the museum into its present use as a restaurant.